What's in your Wellness Toolbox?
A WRAP Workshop involves:
- Brainstorming ideas for your wellness toolbox and daily maintenance plan
- Identifying triggers, early warning signs & when things are breaking down
- Writing action plans, a crisis plan & post-crisis plan
- Building a support network
- learning how to Zentangle, a creative and relaxing activity
Come be a part of WRAP if you experience stress, “burn out,” anxiety, anger, depression, physical health issues, substance abuse issues, abuse, grief, loneliness, bullying, difficult relationships, hopelessness, chronic pain, caregiver stress, mental health diagnosis
Meet once each week for 6 weeks, 4 hours each session.
There is an ongoing WRAP support group for people who have completed a WRAP workshop.
To ask questions or to sign up for a WRAP workshop, call 802-674-7089 or email Lauren.Hastings@mahhc.org