Are you or someone you know living with chronic health issue?
Sign up to take a Healthier Living Workshop, a FREE 6-week class. Learn together in a safe and supportive group setting how to:
- cope with frustration, fatigue, pain, isolation
- relax and de-stress whenever you want and wherever you are
- find healthy eating and physical activity routines you can stick to and enjoy
- manage medications
- talk with family, friends, and healthcare providers
Caregivers and people of ALL ages are invited to attend.
Click here to learn about an online Healthier Living Workshop that is specific to individuals living with Diabetes.
Click here for dates, times, location of the next Healthier Living Workshop in Windsor, VT.
What does chronic pain mean to you?
Each person with chronic pain is different. While it may not be possible to get rid of chronic pain, there are many things you can do to feel better. Sign up to take a Chronic Pain workshop, a FREE 6-week class. Learn about:
- balancing activity and rest
- dealing with the blues and depression
- getting better sleep
- medications and chronic pain
- Moving Easy Program - a gentle movement routine that is safe for almost everyone with chronic pain
To ask questions or to sign up for a workshop, call 802-674-7089 or email Lauren.Hastings@mahhc.org