MAPP is a community-based public health coalition committed to creating environments of healthy choice in order to prevent illness.
We serve the children, families and individuals residing in Windsor, West Windsor, Weathersfield and Hartland, Vermont.
- Enhance support for the mental and emotional well-being of residents
- Work to address socioeconomic health disparities
- Increase access to healthy eating and active living
- Prevent drug and excessive alcohol use while promoting zero tolerance for underage drinking
- Support tobacco-free living