Otolaryngology or ENT (ear, nose, and throat) is the branch of medicine and surgery that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the head and neck and here at Mt. Ascutney Hospital, we are pleased to have Dr. Ryan McCool as our Otolaryngologist.
Dr. McCool is a specialist in the medical and surgical treatment of common problems affecting the ears, nose and throat. He has experience treating adults and children with frequent ear and tonsil infections.
- Chronic ear infections or disease
- Deviated septum and nasal obstructions
- Severe or chronic tonsillitis
- Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
- Cancers of the head and neck
- Thyroid cancer, goiters, and hyperthyroidism
- Parathyroid-related osteoporosis
Call for an appointment at (802) 674-7348.