More connection. Knowing more about you and your health. Allowing more coordination among all your medical providers.
Introducing eChart, our new electronic system to securely track, store and communicate patient health information.
In 2012, Mt. Ascutney Hospital will begin using an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system, called eChart, to keep track of our patients’ medical information. eChart collects and stores detailed health information in a secure digital format that can bem accessed by physicians and medical staff at Mt. Ascutney Hospital, and at connected partner organizations.
- Tracks complete information about your health and medical care
- Stores details about your medical history such as medications,
- lab results, diagnoses, surgeries and treatments
- Can be accessed, updated and shared by physicians and other medical staff involved in your care, like nurses, therapists and lab technicians
- Communicates your complete health information so providers have it
- at every appointment, when you’re admitted to the hospital, and even in an emergency
Connects all your providers so they can better communicate and
coordinate your health care
Small means more. More idea sharing. More willingness to find solutions.
For more information about your records, please call (802) 674-7163 or 674-7254.