The Windsor Connection Resource Center's goal is to connect the Windsor Area communities and their residents to a wide variety of health and human services.
The Resource Center offers many services to the community. Our staff work to address homelessness, housing needs and hunger on a community level. We team with neighbors and service providers to increase access to health care, social and educational services.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Resource Center services and amenities
- Computers, phones, copy and fax machines for the public
- A clothing exchange service
- Access to a shower and laundry facilities
- The Promise Room, a space for family friendly events
- Conference rooms
- Offices for rent
Community agencies using The Resource Center
The following agencies are conveniently co-located at The Resource Center. Co-location allows agencies to share resources for the benefit of the families we serve.
- Child Protective Services by Easter Seals and VT Dept. of Children and Families Economic services
- HCRS (Health Care and Rehabilitation Services)
- Local mental health providers
- Senior Solutions
- Southeast Vermont Community Action (SEVCA)
- Springfield Supportive Housing Program
- Turning Point Recovery Center, including access to recovery coaches
- Vermont Adult Learning
- Vermont Student Assistance Corporation
- Windsor on Air
- WISE, for support on domestic violence issues