By supporting Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center (MAHHC), you are making a difference in the lives of patients in our communities every day. Learn about the ways you can make a difference.
Make a gift online by credit card through our secure server.
The MAHHC HOPE Fund assists Mt. Ascutney Hospital employees who are experiencing hardships or financial emergencies. Make a HOPE Fund donation or learn more.
Gifts and other support
- How to make a gift
- Gifts of appreciated stock and real estate
- Gifts of bequests, retirement, life insurance, and endowments
- Donor-advised funds
Your gifts can be:
- Unrestricted: A gift that allows MAHHC leadership the flexibility to respond to urgent needs and to direct the funds where they are needed most to improve the lives of the people we serve. Gifts to Annual Fund appeals are unrestricted unless you direct your gift to certain high priority needs indicated in the Annual Fund appeal. You can also make unrestricted gifts at any time of the year.
- Restricted: A gift to a specific department, program, or initiative at MAHHC. Simply tell us when you make your gift.
- Memorial and honorary: Any gift can be made in honor or memory of a loved one or caregiver, or to mark a special occasion. Just let us know when you make your gift.
- Endowments: By creating a legacy of support for MAHHC and those we serve long after your lifetime.
- Your time by volunteering or taking part in an event to support the hospital and the community.
Please contact us if you have questions or would like guidance regarding your gift to Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center.
MAHHC Donor Impact Report
Welcome to the latest issue of Transforming Care Together, Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center's report celebrating the tremendous impact our donors have on healthcare in our region and the Hospital's ability to keep healthcare local.