We offer numerous community programs and workshops designed to support healthy behaviors and lifestyles in our community. Our mission extends into the region through community-based centers and programs that provide:
In 2011, we were awarded the Foster G. McGaw Prize for Excellence in Community Service. This important national award recognizes our innovative programs and community partnerships that significantly improve health and well being in our area.
Learn more about our centers and programs
- Rehabilitation Center: Our CARF accredited rehabilitative treatment center provides rehabilitation services from chronic disease, illness, injury, neurological disorders, and surgery.
- Hospitalist Program: We provide coordinated care to manage all aspects of a patient's hospitalization.
- Residential care communities: Care for elders and others in our community who require long-term medical and personal care.
- Windsor area programs: Community programs and workshops, such as the:
- Mt. Ascutney Prevention Partnership (MAPP): Preventing substance abuse and promoting health in the towns of Weathersfield, Windsor, West Windsor, and Hartland, VT.
- Windsor Area Interagency Care Management Program: Coordinating area health and human service community agencies to work together efficiently and effectively.
- Windsor Community Health Clinic: Serving members of our community who are not covered by Medicaid, VHAP (Vermont Health Access Plan) or private insurance, and who do not have the financial resources to pay for health care services.
- Windsor Connection Resource Center: Connecting the Windsor community and its residents to a wide variety of social and state agency services.
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center also has programs supporting substance abuse prevention and tobacco cessation.