Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center (MAHHC) keeps secure, electronic records about your health. MAHHC stores medical records in a system called eChart.
eChart and the myMAHHC Patient Portal
The eChart electronic health record system at MAHHC allows your caregivers to:
- Track complete information about your health and medical care
- Store details about your medical history such as medications, lab results and treatments
- Better communicate and coordinate your health care
eChart works with the myMAHHC Patient Portal, a secure, online health management tool. You can use myMAHHC to view your medical information.
Medical records at MAHHC
Your medical records at MAHHC are available online in the myMAHHC Patient Portal. You can also:
- Review the information in your medical records at the hospital
- Request a copy of your medical records, which often involves a fee
- Request release of your medical records to someone else
Visit our Patient Forms page for helpful resources to manage your medical record.
Please call MAHHC Health Information Management at 802-674-7254 for help with your records.