Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
289 County Road Windsor, VT 05089
- Outpatient primary and specialty care for residents and visitors of all ages in the Windsor, Vermont area.
- Medical, surgical, and transitional care for patients of all ages.
- Home of the region's most advanced inpatient Rehabilitation Center.
- Pediatrics for well-child exams and a complete range of preventative and acute care services for infants through adolescents.
- Oncology Program providing personal and skilled care for all types of cancer. Our highly trained staff provides chemotherapy and other cancer therapies, making it possible for patients to receive high-quality cancer care right in our community.
- Opthalmology providing routine eye exams as well as treating various diseases of the eye. We offer ophthalmology services in Hanover, NH as well.
- Emergency Room when you are faced with a medical emergency.
- Nationally recognized for our innovative programs and efforts to improve the health and well-being of our community.