Mt. Ascutney Hospital provides many services and programs through the following programs in the Windsor, VT, area:
- Mt. Ascutney Prevention Partnership (MAPP): A coalition to promote health and prevent substance use. MAPP works in communities served by Windsor and Woodstock Supervisory Unions..
- Windsor Community Health Clinic: To serve members of our community who are not covered by Medicaid, VHAP (Vermont Health Access Plan) and private insurance.
- Windsor Connection Resource Center: A partnership that promotes the health and well-being of elders, adults, and youth in the Windsor area.
Mt. Ascutney Prevention Partnership (MAPP)
Mt. Ascutney Prevention Partnership (MAPP) is part of the community health department at MAHHC. We help strengthen community connections and build environments that promote health and value well-being for all. Our goal is to promote health with a particular focus on:
- Prevention of substance misuse
- Equitable access to improve physical health
- Ensuring individuals feel valued by their community
Our mission is to inspire community action and collaboration that promotes health and positive environments for all.
We envision communities working together to create and support what is needed for everyone to feel valued.
Given the breadth and depth of the work of the Mt. Ascutney Prevention Partnership, there is a stand-alone website that hosts all of the information. To learn more, visit www.mappvt.org.