Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center is a leader in our region’s Accountable Community for Health. We work diligently to improve the health of our population by identifying the top health needs of our community and creating a health improvement plan.
On this page, you will find the past and most recent Community Health Needs Assessment links, as well as our Community Health Implementation Plan and Annual Reports—the actions we have taken, and outcomes we have seen as a result of our efforts.
You can be a vital part of this work by taking surveys when they are distributed and by joining community groups working together to address the issues.
2021 Community Health Needs Assessment: We need your voice!
We want to know what you believe are the most pressing community health needs. Hearing from you will help us prioritize those needs and we will work to address them over the next several years.
We only do this survey once every three years, so make your voice count! Your input will ensure we have the data we need that will place our focus in the right areas to improve the health and well-being of all in our community.
Please take a few minutes to click on the link and share your thoughts and knowledge with us—you are the experts on what is working well and what is still needed.
Thank you for your help in making a difference in the services and programs we make available to you, and your friends and neighbors in our community!
Community Benefits Annual Report
- 2020 Community Health Benefits Report (PDF)
- 2019 Community Benefits Annual Report (PDF)
- 2018 Community Benefits Annual Report (PDF)
- 2017 Community Benefits Annual Report (PDF)
- 2016 Community Benefits Annual Report (PDF)
Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
- 2018 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) (PDF)
- 2018 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) Addendum (PDF)
- 2015 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) (PDF)
- 2012 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) (PDF)