32 Pleasant Street Woodstock, VT 05091
- Outpatient primary and specialty care for residents and visitors of all ages in the Woodstock, Vermont area.
- A variety of specialty services for additional healthcare needs, such as Physical Therapy and Psychiatry.
- Community care coordination to improve the quality of life and health care in our communities.
- Recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as part of its "Patient-Centered Medical Home" program.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am to 12:00 noon
The Ottauquechee Health Center is NOT a 24-hour emergency care center. However, arrangements have been made for round-the-clock phone coverage and, in cooperation with the Woodstock Ambulance Service, 24-hour emergency transportation to nearby hospitals.
If you should have a non-emergency medical need after regular clinic hours, we have established an on-call system whereby you can speak to a local provider of healthcare services. Call the main clinic number (802) 457-3030 and you will be connected to the Provider On Call.