Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center provides the following support groups for particular diseases or conditions.
These meetings are held at Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center.
- Thursdays, 8:00 to 9:00 pm, Board Room
- Saturdays, 8:00 to 9:00 pm, Board Room
- Al-Anon, Thursdays, 8:00 to 9:00 pm, Conference 2
This support group provides aquatic exercise for those at risk for or already having diabetes. For more information, contact us at (802) 674-7287.
- Wednesday and Friday at noon
Community hours are also available. Call the pool for times.
Diabetes support group
This support group is for anyone with diabetes and/or family and friends with diabetes. Call (802) 674-7135 for more information.
- Third Wednesday of each month, 10:30 to 11:30 am, Board Room
The VT Quit Network offers quit planning and support for a tobacco-free life. One-on-one counseling or group classes held throughout the year. For more information, please contact the Program Coordinator at (802) 674-7089.
WRAP support group
For people who have completed the WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) workshop for stress and burn-out, no matter the cause. For more information, please contact the Program Coordinator at (802) 674-7089.
This support group meets in the Conference Center at Mt. Ascutney Hospital.
- First Tuesday of each month, 2:00 to 3:00 pm
- Third Wednesday of each month, 6:00 to 7:00 pm