Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center offers a range of podiatry services and surgeries.
Services and conditions we treat
- Arthritic conditions of the foot and ankle
- Bunions and hammertoe – conservative and surgical treatment
- Corns, calluses, and warts
- Ingrown toenails
- Pediatric conditions (in-toeing, flat feet or toe walking)
- Sports injuries such as sprains, tendon tears, and fractures
- Unevenness in your stride
While we prefer to treat all conditions conservatively, there are times when surgical intervention is necessary. Dr. Jeffrey King specializes in the surgical correction of the following conditions:
- Cyst and ganglion removal
- Heel spurs
- Nerve entrapment
- Plantar fasciitis
It is very important to Dr. King that each of his patients is involved in the decision-making process regarding all treatment.