We offer a Pain Management clinic for people who suffer from acute or chronic pain.
Healthier Living and Chronic Pain Workshops
Are you or someone you know living with chronic health issues?
Sign up to take a Healthier Living Workshop, a FREE 6-week class. Learn together in a safe and supportive group setting how to:
- Cope with frustration, fatigue, pain, isolation
- Relax and de-stress whenever you want and wherever you are
- Find healthy eating and physical activity routines you can stick to and enjoy
- Manage medications
- Talk with family, friends, and healthcare providers
- This is a great workshop for people with COPD!
Caregivers and people of ALL ages are invited to attend.
We are looking to start workshops soon!
Please email or call Samantha at (802) 674-7089 or CHO@mahhc.org to learn more or to sign up!
Conditions we evaluate and treat include:
- Arthritic pain
- Central pain syndromes
- Chest wall pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Head and neck pain
- Low back pain
- Myofascial pain
- Multiple Sclerosis pain
- Nerve root damage pain and arachnoiditis
- Pain of the spine and hip
- Peripheral nerve pain
- Phantom limb pain
- Post-surgical pain
- Shingles (post-herpetic neuralgia)
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Tic douloureux, facial pain
- Work-related injuries
Some of our management techniques include:
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar and Caudal Epidural Steroid Injection Under Fluoroscopy
- Medical Assessment and Review of Pharmaceutical Therapy of Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Radiofrequency Neurolysis
- Radiofrequency Treatment of Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Facet Joint Pain
- Radiofrequency Treatment of Sacroiliac Pain
- Sympathetic Ganglion Blocks
- Trigger Point Injections